Thinking of becoming a SMART Recovery Facilitator ?
Do you want to start a SMART Recovery meeting within your workplace or community ?
Comprehensive training is available here on how to facilitate the SMART Recovery Ireland 4-Point programme
The SMART Recovery Ireland Facilitators training programme is made up of the following steps:-
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,
You will receive an email to Complete the Expression of Interest form, followed by an informal chat with National Coordinator or Member of the Training Committee.
1. Attend the Face to Face (presently online) SMART Recovery Facilitators Training Sessions (3 modules)
2. Complete the online SMART Recovery Facilitator Training Modules (10 modules).
3. Attend 6 SMART Recovery Ireland meetings. (Presently online at www.smartrecovery.ie)
4. Register as a SMART Recovery Facilitator, register your SMART Recovery Open meeting
5. Attend mandatory Reflective practice facilitators sessions.
If you are interested in becoming a SMART Recovery Ireland® meeting Facilitator or Volunteer with us here at SMART Recovery
Please contact the Coordinator at email@example.com