Thinking of becoming a SMART Recovery Facilitator ?
– Start a meeting within your workplace or community
– Comprehensive training is available here on how to facilitate the SMART Recovery Ireland 4-Point programme
The SMART Recovery Facilitators training programme is made up of the following steps:-
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will receive an email. Complete the Expression of Interest form, followed by an informal chat with National Coordinator or Member of the Training Committee.
3. Complete the online SMART Recovery Facilitator Training Modules (11 modules).
4. Attend the mandatory Face to Face Training sessions (4 modules x 2.5 hrs). (Presently online)
5. Attend 6 SMART Recovery Ireland meetings. (Presently online at www.smartrecovery.ie)
6. On completion of all the steps , Register as a SMART Recovery Facilitator, register your SMART Recovery Open meeting and attend mandatory Reflective practice facilitators sessions.
If you are interested in becoming a SMART Recovery Ireland® meeting Facilitator or Volunteer please contact the Coordinator at email@example.com