SMART Recovery Ireland Authorised Online Meetings
Please Note: You will need a strong internet connection either through Wifi or Data to access and attend the online meetings.
SMART Recovery Ireland are in the process of developing this online meeting platform in response to the ongoing crisis caused by Covid-19. The cancellation of all face to face meetings has been unavoidable but we are endeavouring to provide an online alternative that everyone can access. Creating this new platform and content is challenging but working together we can produce a format that will empower recovery online.
If you experience any difficulties accessing an online meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Available Online Meetings
November 21, 2021
Being a Worldwide community SMART Recovery has meetings available across the globe. If you would like the opportunity to attend a SMART Recovery International meeting please follow the link below:-
To book any SMART Recovery meeting in Ireland please complete the following:-
1. Please click your preferred meeting and time below, all are available.
2. Click on Book This Meeting in the popup. (Bookings for meeting will close 30 mins before the Meetings start time).
3. You will be brought to a booking form with the meeting date and time you selected filled in. All you need to do it fill in your name and email/mobile number and click the boxes as appropriate
4. A meeting link will be emailed to you.
4. This link can be only used for the meeting selected, if you wish to attend weekly meetings thereafter you will need to fill in your details each week for your selected online meeting.
Our aim is to provide online SMART Recovery Ireland mutual support meetings which are free and open to anyone
seeking science-based, self-empowered addiction recovery.